Saturday, October 9, 2010

Paris, Sweet Paris... (Although There Is No Place Like Home)

Once upon a time, I was just another little chicken in a just another toys' store. I was watching the world throughout a window-glas , hopping that someday somebody will take me with him and play with me all the time. But the days just passing by, and the people didn't even notice me. I'm not the cuttest chicken in the world- I have to say. I'm small, kinda bald, and my chicken wings are too long, in fact they look more like another pair of legs...

But one day this boy entered the store and my life's changed. He took me and gave me to his girlfriend /because of some sentimental reason, I think/. And this girl, the girlfriend, decided to carry me all the way to some another country in her bag's pocket, where I could watch the world and wonder the beauty..

Because it was beautiful!

So, I'm happy now, and I know that there was a reason to wait for so long time in this toys' store. Everything is linked :)

2 comments: