Monday, November 29, 2010

Taking a Bus and Going Elsewhere

Not just another sunny Sunday in November 2010, Sofia, Bulgaria, people and buses passing by, and my soul, who was begging me to go anywhere but home. "It's too dark to go to a place you don't even know where is it'-said my mind and I was just about to agree with it, when I found myself unable to move from the seat I took in the bus. So, I left my stop behind and I continued traveling with a few people, too calm to not knowing where they were going, unlike me, myself and I.

The bus was actually a trolley 11 and travels through some very dark places in Drugba. And while my soul was radiant with joy , my mind was numb with fear . "Where are you going, what are you doing here, how should you go back, are you out of your mind..", and questions like that were bumping my head, while we continue traveling.

The story after that is clear - a prince on a white horse came and rescued me.. almost, except of the horse and the prince..

There is no place like home, but sometimes we should listen to the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment